Become a member of Heritage Credit Union.
Heritage Credit Union is a not-for-profit cooperative. You are eligible for membership by where you live or work, or if you belong to a certain group. Become a member and begin getting lower fees, better rates and personalized service. Once a member, always a member—no matter where life takes you after you join.
Do you currently live or work in:
- Illinois counties of Boone, Jo Daviess, Knox, Lake, McHenry, Stephenson, Warren or Winnebago
- Wisconsin counties of Barron, Chippewa, Columbia, Dane, Dodge, Iowa, Lincoln, Milwaukee, Oneida, Ozaukee, Price, Racine, Rusk, Sauk, Taylor, Washington or Waukesha, or within 25 miles of Sheldon or 15 miles of Chetek
Or are you an employee or a member of:
- Kraft or Bombardier Company and its majority owned subsidies in the U.S. and successors
- Rockwell Automation and its subsidiaries and affiliates
- Harley Owners Group
- Buell Riders Adventure Group
- BMW Motorcycle Owners of America Group or its successor organizations of any motorcycle dealer located in the counties of Winnebago, Boone, JoDaviess, Knox, Lake, Warren, McHenry and Stephenson in Illinois or the state of Wisconsin
Family Members Welcome!
Bring the family! Spouses, parents, children, stepparents, stepchildren, grandparents and grandchildren of an eligible member, either biological or related by marriage or civil union, may also join.
Organizations, associations and trusts qualify for membership if the majority of the shareholders, partners, signers, trustees, beneficiaries or owners qualify for membership.